Start a Sooper Career
At Sooper, we believe that our employees are our most valuable assets and each employee contributes directly to our continued success. We have created a working environment built on trust, respect, and reward for effective performance. We are currently looking for upbeat, success driven and sales focused individuals to join our team. If this sounds like you, we invite you to take a closer look at a career with Sooper.
Credit unions are incredibly unique institutions, organized for the purpose of promoting our members financial well-being. Our company values your contributions toward making a difference in each individual member's life. Sooper is a not-for-profit, state-chartered, member-owned financial cooperative. Sooper Credit Union members are owners. Our members help us make important corporate decisions that reflect positively on our community. We empower each of our members with the ability to elect the volunteer Board of Directors and to determine how their credit union is operated.
We're a growing and successful financial institution with five branches in Colorado: Arvada, Denver, Aurora, Colorado Springs and Grand Junction, with a sixth branch planned for northwest Arvada!
We appreciate your interest in employment at Sooper and look forward to reviewing your qualifications. Consider starting a Sooper Career today!
- Employee Benefits
At Sooper Credit Union, we offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package for full-time and part-time employees. Employees who work 20 hours or more a week are offered the following benefits:
- Health Plan, offering three options for medical coverage (including an HSA)
- Dental Plan and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Optional Employee-paid Insurance Plan Coverage
- Paid Time Off program for vacation and sick leave needs
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts for pre-tax insurance premiums, medical expense reimbursements and dependent care reimbursements.
- 401(k) program with employee/employer match contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition assistance reimbursement
- Discounts on Sooper Credit Union Services
- Mpowered - Personal Financial Experts
- Legal Counseling Services
- Financial/Investment Counseling
- Employee Events throughout the year
Sooper Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin.