$20 for you, $20 for youth! Open a new youth account in by September 30th and get $20 deposited into your account and $20 into the new youth account!* PLUS, deposit at least $100 into the new youth account and get a FREE regulation size Sooper soccer ball.*
In case your very adorable and talented kids don't end up being NFL players, neurosurgeons, or famous movie stars — they'll need to know how to manage their own money.
Give your kids the lesson of lifetime and open them their very own savings account. We also offer educational programs for each stage of their lives. So if winning the Oscar doesn't pan out, at least they'll know smart financial habits.
- Savings account designed for members 17 and under
- Account must be opened by a parent or guardian
- Earn competitive dividends, like regular savings
- Get incentives for savings
- No monthly service fee
- Every member 17 or younger that deposits $50 into their savings account each quarter will be entered to win a $100 Visa® gift card
- Free fun and educational websites for all ages:
- 5 Spot for Elementary School students
- AJ's for Middle School students
- C-Note for High School students
- Access to accounts at any CU Service Center location
- Low $5 minimum opening deposit
See our rates.
This site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov for more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
*Offer ends 9/30/16. $20 deposit per account will be awarded by 10/31/16. Some restrictions may apply. Soccer ball awarded while supplies last. As a representative for full details.