In an ideal world, your checking account would pay you 3% cash back on all purchases — (and not the other way around). Welcome to free Kasasa Cash Back®, where skies are blue and checking accounts are pretty much perfect.
This means no minimum balances to keep or monthly fees to pay. We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide.* To qualify, simply do the things that make your life easier anyway, like use online banking or sign up for e-statements.
- Free checking with rewards
- Get 3% cash back on debit card purchases (up to $9 monthly)*
- Get refunds for ATM fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Several easy ways to manage your account via
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free e-Statements
- Free nationwide access to your account via
- Over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs
- Access to accounts at any CU Service Center location
We've made it "Sooper" easy to qualify. To earn your rewards, all you have to do in your Kasasa Cash Back account are the following activities and transactions:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit/ACH credit into your account during the qualification cycle
And that's all! If for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. The account is still free. You can get back to earning the full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
See our current rates.
- Qualification Dates
Cycle Dates Dec. 31, 2014 - Jan. 30, 2015 Jun. 30, 2015 - Jul. 30, 2015 Jan. 31, 2015 - Feb. 27, 2015 Jul. 31, 2015 - Aug. 30, 2015 Feb. 28, 2015 - Mar. 30, 2015 Aug. 31, 2015 - Sep. 29, 2015 Mar. 31, 2015 - Apr. 29, 2015 Sep. 30, 2015 - Oct. 30, 2015 Apr. 30, 2015 - May 30, 2015 Oct. 30, 2015 - Nov. 29, 2015 May 31, 2015 - Jun. 29, 2015 Nov. 30, 2015 - Dec. 30, 2015
* Accurate as of 12/1/2015. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $9 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.