What is "Mobile Banking?"
- Mobile Banking is a version of Online Banking that has been tailored for your mobile device. It is particularly useful for those who don't use Android™ or Apple® devices. If you have web browsing on your mobile device, then you can use Mobile Banking.
What if my mobile device gets lost or stolen?
- If your mobile device is lost or stolen, your accounts will still be secure. Mobile Banking requires that you login with your Login ID and password each time before you can access any personal information or accounts.
Can I access all of my accounts within mobile banking?
- Yes, all of the accounts that you have at Sooper Credit Union will be displayed upon logging in.
What new features can I expect from mobile banking?
- You'll be able to review account details and history, make transfers to and from accounts, make ACH payments and even set alerts for reminders.
What is SooperMobile?
- SooperMobile is our app version of Online Banking. It is designed for both Apple® and Android™ devices - both smart phones and tablets.
What can I do with the SooperMobile smart phone application?
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Make transfers
- Locate the nearest Sooper branch or ATM
- And more!
Where can I download the SooperMobile App?
- SooperMobile can be downloaded from either the Google® Play Store or the Apple® App Store.
How do I set up Mobile Banking?
- Login to Online Banking using your User ID and Password.
- Select Mobile under Preferences.
- Click the Mobile Enrollment tab.
- Check the box that states "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device."
- Select the Mobile Authorizations tab to create your Mobile Authentication Code (MAC). You must create a MAC in order to make transactions within the SooperMobile app.
What if I forget my Mobile Authorization Code (MAC)?
- If you forget your Mobile Authorization Code (MAC), you will need to login to Online Banking and navigate to the mobile page to see what your code is. Sooper Credit Union employees do not have access to retrieve Mobile Authorization Codes.
How much does the SooperMobile App cost?
- SooperMobile is completely free of charge.
What about my mobile carrier? Will they charge me for using the SooperMobile App?
- Your mobile carrier's data rates will apply when using the application. If you don't have an unlimited data plan, it is recommended that you check your phone's data usage to avoid overage charges.