- * AutoTrek: AutoTrek is Sooper Credit Union's premier auto brokerage service. With AutoTrek's proven methods of hassle-free auto buying, you will see that purchasing a vehicle can be a very rewarding experience. Please call 303-328-3365 for assistance with your automotive search!
- CU Direct Connect: Go straight to the dealership! You can get the same vehicle loan, including the same great rate and term, at over 450 Colorado dealerships. Shop for a car and close your credit union loan in one stop right at the dealership ... evenings, weekends, whatever works for you!
- * The Hughes Law Firm: The Hughes Law Firm has specialized in elder law, probate, family law, divorce, traffic, criminal, personal injury, real estate and more since 1974. Credit union members receive a special 25% discount and free 30-minute consultations! Call for advice 303-409-3547.
- * mpowered: mpowered is a non-profit credit counseling company servicing Colorado. Call them for a free, no obligation initial consultation with one of their professionally trained Credit Counselors at 303-233-2773 or toll-free at 1-877-833-2773. Click here to visit their website.
- * CU Members Mortgage: CU Members Mortgage is Sooper Credit Union's resident expert for real estate lending. Whether it's your first time buying a home or the fifth home you've purchased, CU Members has the mortgage loan that's right for you. Call Nery Dornisch, your Sooper Credit Union representative, at 303-763-6238 or toll-free 1-888-SOOPER-1.
- Centennial Lending: Sooper Credit Union is now offering business loans through our partnership with Centennial Lending. Whether you need a business line of credit or a term loan to finance larger acquisitions, Centennial has a solution for your business. Call or visit any Sooper Credit Union branch for more information or to apply for a loan.
- * 1st Reverse Mortgage USA: Offering reverse mortgages to senior home owners, 1st Reverse Mortgage USA offers loans to allow accumulated equity to be converted and used as monthly or lump sum income. For more information or to apply for a reverse mortgage, please call 303-427-5005 or toll-free at 1-888-SOOPER-1.
- *Ɨ Financial Planning Services: Todd A. Dussex, CFP® and Financial Consultant is available by appointment and offers free initial consultations for all Sooper members. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional™ providing service to Credit Union member for over 28 years, Todd has the background and ability to help you navigate today's complex financial world. Services available include 401(k) rollovers, insurance planning, investment planning, tax-deferred annuities, brokerage services, Asset Managed Accounts (through LPL Financial) and much more. To learn more about Todd or to meet with him personally, contact him directly at 303-283-4746 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit him online at dussex.coloradofinancialpartners.com Dallas Grabow, CFP® and Financial Consultant is available by appointment in Grand Junction/Western Slope of Colorado and offers free initial consultations for all Sooper members. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional providing service to Credit Union members for more than 19 years. Dallas also holds advanced certifications in Connect for Health Colorado (Colorado's Health Exchange), Medicare insurance company certifications, Long Term Care Certification, as well as property and casualty licenses. Services available include 401(k) rollover assistance with understanding your employment, post-separation distribution options, insurance planning, investment planning, tax-deferred annuities, brokerage services, and Asset Managed Accounts (through LPL Financial). To learn more about Dallas or to meet with him personally, contact him directly at 970-208-9100 or email him at email@example.com. You can also visit him online at www.coloradofinancialpartners.com.
* These firms are not affiliates of Sooper Credit Union
Ɨ Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a registered advisor, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Sooper Credit Union and LPL Financial are not affiliated. The Credit Union has a brokerage affiliate arrangement with LPL Financial to provide broker/dealer services on Credit Union premises. Not NCUA insured. No credit union guarantee. May lose value. Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
|Not NCUA Insured||No Credit Union Guarantee||May Lose Value|