At Sooper Credit Union, we offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package for full-time and part-time employees. Employees who work 20 hours or more a week are offered the following benefits:
- Health Plan, offering three options for medical coverage (including an HSA)
- Dental Plan and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Optional Employee-paid Insurance Plan Coverage
- Paid Time Off program for vacation and sick leave needs
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts for pre-tax insurance premiums, medical expense reimbursements and dependent care reimbursements.
- 401(k) program with employee/employer match contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition assistance reimbursement
- Discounts on Sooper Credit Union Services
- Community Credit Counseling Services
- Legal Counseling Services
- Financial/Investment Counseling
- Employee Events throughout the year
For more info on our current job openings and to find out additional information, click the "Apply Here" button.
Sooper Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion or national origin.